Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fairy Tail UPDATE!


Hey guys I'm back with another update for the rapidly approaching return of the Fairy Tail anime. So, on Sunday March 16, 2014 Avex ( holding company for a group of entertainment-related subsidiaries based in Japan) started streaming a promotional video for the upcoming series set to be aired April 5th. The promo video contains the first opening for the anime by the ''Queen of Korean Pop" Kwon Boa (Aka BoA) titled "Masayume Chasing". 

Here is the promotional video:


I found a Translation of the video on ANN website, but please be aware I do not claim this as my own work all rights belong to the staff at ANN who translated it.
Text: Fiore Kingdom ...It is a world filled with magic. There, there is the world's most rowdy guild...
Text: Its name: Fairy Tail.
Natsu: I'm a mage from Fairy Tail, Natsu Dragneel. I'm a dragon-slayer.
Natsu: No need to say a thing! Leave it to me!
Lucy: If you do more than that, you'll break the entire store again!
Happy: I'm a cat!
Gray: You're the one who's gonna cry!
Guild members: Erza...
Erza: You fools...
Natsu: A dragon... graveyard?
Voice: Eclipse: The time when the world will wither. The dragon king festival... The dragon's name is Acnologia.
Lucy: Acnologia...?
Natsu: Why you...!
Text: The battle fantasy that has enchanted the entire world...
Text: New anime adaptation
Gajeel: Crud... Don't fool around.
Juvia: Oh...! My dear Gray...!
Natsu: You little...!
Wendy: Milky Way!
Lucy: How pretty...!
Gray: Deliora!
Lucy: It's impossible-!
Natsu: It's not over yet!
Text: A new story is beginning.
Natsu: I won't give up!

Also, in the previous update I told you of the new character designer replacing Aoi Yamamoto, and now another staff change has been announced. Animation studio Bridge (Nobunagun, Devil Survivor 2: the animation) will be replacing Satelight (Bleach, Ah my Goddess, Code Geass, and many more) as one of the studios animating the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment