Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SURPRISE! Guess whose back...!


GUESS WHOSE BACK! BACK AGAIN....I AM BACK...TELL YOUR FRIENDS! (tune of Eminem without you)

Haha well now that I have had my little fun I welcome readers back to the Anime Insider Blog! I know I left not only suddenly but near the end of a countdown for a show that I was excited about :( and I apologize.

Anyway, I am back and with all the new stuff for this summer 2014 anime summer. I will bringing you content on the popular GGO, Sailor Moon Crystal, Black Bullet, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, and even some newer content such as ARGEVOLLEN, Akame Ga Kill, Aldnoah Zero, DRAMAtical Murder, and many more!


I also am back with a new look to the blog which will be going through a few different changes over the course of the next week or so. There will be a new posting schedule so you (the readers) can know when there will be new info on the latest anime news and gossip.

BYE BYE!!! Don't forget to share comment and follow the blog! Thanks for the support my otaku family.

No comments:

Post a Comment